Hello Gnarlys, Is the first time I check your blog and I like it. I have some friends in Mexico that like skateboarding, and sometimes I go with them to see them skate. Anyways, I like your photos. They are really nice. I love the one of your room. It looks melancholic and warm…is living with three that poetical? haha… Your blog reminds me to a magazine I used to read in Mexico called babybaby. Well, have fun and watch out! Mango and Banana!
2 comments:
Hello Gnarlys,
Is the first time I check your blog and I like it. I have some friends in Mexico that like skateboarding, and sometimes I go with them to see them skate. Anyways, I like your photos. They are really nice. I love the one of your room. It looks melancholic and warm…is living with three that poetical? haha… Your blog reminds me to a magazine I used to read in Mexico called babybaby.
Well, have fun and watch out!
Mango and Banana!
thanks so much man yeah living with three people is ruff but there my best buds so its all i got!
Post a Comment